Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Queen Latifah, J-Lo and Beyonce

What do all of these women have in commen? A big behind. And it looks like I am joining the ranks... well, according to my husband and a few other observers.

Within the last month, I have heard countless times that my butt has gotten bigger since doing crossfit. Is this the look I was going for? Absolutely NOT. In fact, I initially got pretty upset about it. I mean, no one wants to be called Queen Latifah in their own house. Adam keeps on reassuring me that it is a good thing... but still....

I have to keep reminding myself that I am in the "get bigger before get smaller" phase. This happens every time I start working out, after a long hiatus. Basically, my body starts building up muscle under the fat, but the fat hasn't been burned off yet so there is a slight increase in size. I am hoping that here in a few months when the fat seriously starts burning off... I will be left with muscle and my be-hind will go back to its original size.

In the meantime..... someone please tell Adam that though he thinks it is funny referring to me as Queen Latifah, J-Lo or Beyonce. That its really not that funny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my lord, you can't be compared to ANY of them Miss Skinny Mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my ENTIRE life. And you look FANTASTIC. Big booty ho!

    ReplyDelete