Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Only time will tell

Long story short. Adam's mom went to a Medium (not a psychic like I posted on Facebook) and her convo with the medium went something like this:
Medium: "You are going to be a grandmother sooner than you think...."
Jan: "yipeee!!!!" (I don't know if she really said this, but I am sure there was some sort of joyful noise that came out of her at this point)
Medium: "Do you or Emily's family have a history of twins?"
Jan: "I don't think so"
Medium:" because I am seeing for one boy for sure, if not two and can't tell if they were born at the same time... possibly twin boys"
Jan: probably freaking out from happiness at this point.....

Jan relays this to Adam- who relays this to me- which means the convo above may have been a little different, but it was something similar. My reactions?! (1) weird because I want twins soooo badly (2) Am I only having two kids because I really, really want 3+? (3) Does the twins mean that maybe I can't have kids easily so I have to get invetro... which means I end up having twins? (4) What did she mean by "sooner than Jan thinks" should I be investing in better birth control???? (5) Holy cow, I am over thinking this.... I don't even believe in this stuff.

Yes ladies & gents. Adam is out of town and I was slightly crazy minded last night with all of these thoughts running through my head, sitting alone in my house. Do I believe in Mediums/Psychics? Absolutely not. Do I think some people are more in-tune with that side? Absolutely. So, I will take this info with a grain of salt. Disregarding it and am not taking it to heart.

....And I am off to the bookstore to buy books on parenting twin boys... catch ya later.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, hilarious.

    If you have twin boys I will be so jealous.

    Also, did you mean ladies and gents?

    ReplyDelete